Holiday apartment - Zadar-Kozino, Croatia
- Bedlinen incl. towel
- Final cleaning
- Security Package
With this holiday cottage it is possible to arrive on all days of the week, not just Saturday, which is our usual arrival and departure day. You can thereby also decide on the length of your stay, as long as the house is also part of our 'short break' offer. The optional arrival offer applies in season D & E.This concept is only available during the following periods:
- To Sat. 13. Jan 2018
This holiday cottage can be rented for 3, 4, or 5 days at reduced price. The discount when booking 3 nights is 30%, for 4 nights 20%, and when booking 5 nights you get 10% off the usual weekly price. The short break offer applies in season D & E, and cannot be booked until 28 days before arrival.
With this holiday home, all the usual expenses are included in the price, so it is both easier and cheaper to go on holiday. 'All inclusive' means that: - Bedsheets and towels are included When renting a holiday for more than a week, the bedlinens will be replaced once a week. - Final cleaning incl. - Electricity, water, and heating incl. - Tourist tax incl.
A trip sailing around Croatian waters is a unique attraction, and a day on the water will often become a highlight of the holiday. Holiday homes with this blue symbol offer a free berth (boat length max. 5 meters)
Holiday homes with this symbol are at most 3km (beeline) from a sandy or finely pebbled beach.
This symbol marks a holiday home with a especially impressive and beautiful view across ocean, bay, lake, dunes, or landscape from the holiday home and its terrace/ Balcony. In most cases, the house description will inform you which type of view the house has.
Ïn holiday homes marked with this symbol you are not allowed to bring your pets. Please note, that these houses are not necessarily allergy free, as the owners can have had their own pet on the property.
The holiday apartment CDN020 is situated on the second floor of a family house and comprises three separate accommodation untis, connected by a corridor. From each balcony there is a view on the sea and islands. CDZ701 is positioned on the first floor. In the courtyard there is a space for socializing with a barbeque and a small gas stove where you can prepare tasty dishes. The house owner has two berths for smaller boats, which can be used free of charge, but after prior agreement. It is also possible to arrange for a fishing trip or a boat excursion. We recommend visiting the nearby national parks and the popular tourist destinations of Zadar and Nin.
- Brick/stone house
- 6 View all roomsHide all roomsBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedKitchen/living room (2 persons)2 x Sofabed, mattress or similarKitchen/living room (2 persons)2 x Sofabed, mattress or similarKitchen/living room (1 persons)1 x Sofabed, mattress or similar
- 3 View all roomsHide all roomsBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, Shower
- 2nd floor
- All year round insulated
- Consumption costs incl.
- Air conditioning cold/hot
- Garden furniture
- Parking on the site (3 spaces)
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water
- Electric cooktop (6 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer Box (5 l)
- Coffee brewer
- Washing machine
- 3 TV
- Owner lives in same building
- Distance nearest habitation:5 m.
- Distance shopping:50 m.
- Other waters or swimming poss.:2 m.
- Distance restaurant:100 m.
- Distance nearest city:5 km
- Distance Airport:17 km
- Distance water:300 m.