Vacation rentals - Makarska-Podgora, Croatia
With this holiday home, all the usual expenses are included in the price, so it is both easier and cheaper to go on holiday. 'All inclusive' means that: - Bedsheets and towels are included When renting a holiday for more than a week, the bedlinens will be replaced once a week. - Final cleaning incl. - Electricity, water, and heating incl. - Tourist tax incl.
This holiday home has at least three outdoor activities in the garden/plot for the entire family
You are not allowed to smoke in holiday homes marked with this symbol. dansommer cannot guarantee, nor control that the smoking ban is upheld, but we expect all of our guests to do so.
Holiday homes marked with this symbol have an internet connection. The internet connection can be limited to a certain number of GB, or may be a paid connection. In the house description you can see which type of connection is offered (wireless, using a LAN cable or a USB etc.)
Holiday home with some sunbeds and outdoor wellness, e.g. outdoor pool or a Balinese bed
This symbol marks a holiday home with a especially impressive and beautiful view across ocean, bay, lake, dunes, or landscape from the holiday home and its terrace/ Balcony. In most cases, the house description will inform you which type of view the house has.
Ïn holiday homes marked with this symbol you are not allowed to bring your pets. Please note, that these houses are not necessarily allergy free, as the owners can have had their own pet on the property.
Located in an elevated position above Podgora and below the Biokovo nature park, this holiday villa offers amazing views from the terrace and lounge out to sea. The villa is tastefully furnished and well equiped to offer all the comforts of home, and with 6 bedrooms is ideal for large / multiple families or groups of friends to enjoy.
The house consists of a ground floor, first and second floors which are connected by external stairs. The ground floor and the first floor comprise a kitchen with living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms each. please note that some rooms can only be accessed externally.
During hot summer days guests can freshen up in the swimming pool or they can unwind in the whirlpool, which is positioned on the spacious terrace on the first floor level giving wonderful views. In the evenings, we encourage you to take a walk through the Podgora or visit some of the restaurants. Podgora offers plenty of pebble beaches and other attractions.
- Building material: Stone
- 6 View all roomsHide all roomsBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bed
- 7 View all roomsHide all roomsToiletWC: Hot and cold waterBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, BathtubBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, Shower
- All year round insulated
- Electric heating
- Consumption costs incl.
- Air conditioning cold/hot
- Garden furniture
- Parking on the site (3 spaces)
- Outdoor kitchen
- Private outdoor swimming pool (32 m2)
- Outdoor Whirlpool bath (5 persons)
- Wireless internet
- Pool open May - end September
- Billiards, table tennis, darts
- 4 TV
- Badminton Court
- Football game
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water
- Gas/electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Deep freeze (50 l)
- Coffee brewer
- Washing machine
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Not suitable for youth groups
- Marked trail, length 0-5 km
- Mountain bike trails, 0-5 km
- Marked cycling trail, 0-5 km
- Fitness centre
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Activity room
- Covered Terrace/Balcony
- Ground floor
- Living room
- Not Available
- Sauna / steam bath
- Swimming pool
- Toilet / Bathroom
- Nearest habitation:20 m
- Distance shopping:2 km
- Distance restaurant:2 km
- Nearest city:10 km
- Distance water:1.1 km