Vacation rentals - Savasse, France
- Bedlinen incl. towel
- Final cleaning
- Security Package
With this holiday home, all the usual expenses are included in the price, so it is both easier and cheaper to go on holiday. 'All inclusive' means that: - Bedsheets and towels are included When renting a holiday for more than a week, the bedlinens will be replaced once a week. - Final cleaning incl. - Electricity, water, and heating incl. - Tourist tax incl.
Holiday homes marked with this symbol have an internet connection. The internet connection can be limited to a certain number of GB, or may be a paid connection. In the house description you can see which type of connection is offered (wireless, using a LAN cable or a USB etc.)
Ïn holiday homes marked with this symbol you are not allowed to bring your pets. Please note, that these houses are not necessarily allergy free, as the owners can have had their own pet on the property.
This charming six bedroom holiday home offers a taste of paradise within a beautiful and idyllic region. Located at the foot of the old perched village of Savasse, it is situated amidst two hectares of natural and partly wooded land. The surrounding landscape is wonderfully charming and home to horses, donkeys and ponies.
The holiday home has been constructed using natural materials and boasts a charming and cosy interior. It includes two very bright and comfortable living areas, a traditional farmhouse style kitchen, six bedrooms and three bathrooms. Outside, there is a shared swimming pool (open from 9am-9pm every day), which is surrounded by a lovely terrace area.
The pretty town of Montélimar is only 4km away, with its pretty Provençal streets and beautiful mansions. The city is famous for its delicious nougat and honey factories. You may also wish to visit Alba la Romaine, which is roughly 25km away and home to a fascinating archaeological site and ancient theatre. For golfers, the beautiful course of Valdaine is just a few kilometres away. In addition, an array of fantastic walks await you in the beautiful landscapes of the Provence, which are awash with stunning, eye-catching colours.
- Building material:Wooden house
- 6 View all roomsHide all roomsBedroom (2 persons)2 x Single bedBedroom (2 persons)2 x Single bedBedroom (2 persons)2 x Single bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)2 x Single bedBedroom (2 persons)2 x Single bed
- 5 View all roomsHide all roomsToiletWC: Hot and cold waterToiletWC:No SinkBathroomHot and cold water, ShowerBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, ShowerBathroomHot and cold water, Shower
- All year round insulated
- Electric heating
- Consumption costs incl.
- Garden furniture
- Parking on the site (6 spaces)
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- Wireless internet
- Pool open April - end Septemb.
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water
- Gas/electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer Box (32 l)
- Coffee brewer
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- 2 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Golf course
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- Living room
- Not Available
- Sauna / steam bath
- Swimming pool
- Toilet / Bathroom
- Distance nearest habitation:10 m
- Distance fishing opportunity:10 km
- Distance shopping:3 km
- Other waters or swimming poss.:10 km
- Distance restaurant:3.5 km
- Distance nearest city:4 km
- Distance water:7 km