Vacation rentals - Tropical Islands, Germany
With this holiday cottage it is possible to arrive on all days of the week, not just Saturday, which is our usual arrival and departure day. You can thereby also decide on the length of your stay, as long as the house is also part of our 'short break' offer. The optional arrival offer applies all year round.
3 - 5 days stay in the holiday house
As a guest in a NOVASOL holiday house you get free access to the tropical holiday world Tropical Islands
dansommer holiday homes can offer the ideal place to stay for anyone, regardless of your favourite activities.
You are not allowed to smoke in holiday homes marked with this symbol. dansommer cannot guarantee, nor control that the smoking ban is upheld, but we expect all of our guests to do so.
Holiday homes marked with this symbol have an internet connection. The internet connection can be limited to a certain number of GB, or may be a paid connection. In the house description you can see which type of connection is offered (wireless, using a LAN cable or a USB etc.)
With dansommer there is no surcharge for bringing your pet on your holiday. Our four-legged friends are welcome in all holiday homes marked with this symbol. You can bring 2 pets unless the house description states otherwise. If you want to bring more than 2 pets, please contact the dansommer sales department first.
- 6 + 2
You will feel very homely in this holiday village Tropical Islands, which is located in the middle of nature. You can still reach Europe's largest indoor swimming pool by a short walk of only 10 minutes! The entry into the tropical swimming and leisure complex is already included in the rental price for the guests.
Whether for a weekend, a short break or for a longer stay: Arrival is possible every day of the year. The in-house hot tub and sauna lures you for the whole private wellness programme!
Such a fun-filled holiday offered by 'NOVASOL Holiday Village Tropical Islands' which you may have never experienced: Here you can seek action, rest and relaxation, adventure and spa, great entertainment and complete privacy.
Swim and dive in the large Bali Lagoon - and then relax in your own Jacuzzi.
Play beach volleyball on the sandy beaches of the South Seas' - or enjoy a private football match in your own garden.
Together, you can cook your food in the open, fully-equipped kitchen of your holiday home - or let yourself be pampered by one of the top chefs in the restaurants.
Explore the exotic Inipi-steam cabin in the jungle village - or enjoy your own sauna bath for two in a cottage-sauna.
Discover orchids, banana shrubs and coffee beans in giant indoor rainforest - or take a long stroll through the idyllic Spreewald: The cycling trail, which invites you for bicycle tours and barge trips, starts right in front of your home. For those seeking adventure, can individually explore the Spree in the small canoe found in large barges.
The holiday village has even more to offer. It is an ideal place to set off on your exploration of some of the most exciting and beautiful cities in Europe:
Berlin is only 63 km away and can be reached quickly and easily by train - you can therefore completely be relaxed and leave the car at home and plunge into the carefree bustling city. Also Dresden with the famous Zwinger, the Semper Opera House and of course the rebuilt Frauenkirche is just 130 km away and is perfect for a day trip.
And after a busy day of sightseeing you can return to the holiday village and feel cosy at the fireplace Revue, or you can even indulge in a midnight swim in the South Seas landscape of 'Tropical Islands' while the other holidaymakers are still on the way back home.
- Identical houses: DTI622, 636, 642-644. For other building types check DTI606-652.
Few pictures are actual structural representation of the house; the colour of the interiors and the house may vary.
- Daily arrival and departure is possible all year round!
- Short breaks available, minimum 2 nights onwards! Prices depend on the day of arrival and duration of stay:
- Abbreviations: O = Overnight, WP = Week price.
- 2 O– Check in Saturday: 40% of WP; Check in Sunday-Thursday: 30% of WP; Check in Friday: 45% of the WP.
- 3 O–Check inSaturday: 47% of WP; Check in Sunday-Wednesday: 45% of WP; Check in Thursday / Friday: 55% of WP.
- 4 O–Check in Saturday-Wednesday: 60% of WP; Check in Thursday /Friday: 65% of WP.
- 5 O- Check in Saturday-Friday: 75% of WP
- Building material:Wooden house
- 6 + 2
- 4 View all roomsHide all roomsBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)1 x Double bedBedroom (2 persons)2 x Single bedLiving room (2 persons)2 x Sofabed, mattress or similar
- 1 View all roomsHide all roomsBathroomWC: Hot and cold water, Shower
- All year round insulated
- Natural gas
- Underfloor heating - bathroom
- Woodburning stove
- Other consumption costs excl.
- Air conditioning cold/hot
- Open site
- Garden furniture
- Parking on the site (2 spaces)
- Whirlpool bath (2 persons)
- Free wi-fi unlimited usage
- Free entrance to waterpark
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water
- Electric cooker (4 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Deep freeze (50 l)
- Coffee brewer
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Golf course
- Bicycles for rent
- Thermal bath
- Marked trail,length min. 10 km
- Marked cycling trail min. 10km
- Fitness centre
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Activity room
- Covered Terrace/Balcony
- Ground floor
- Living room
- Not Available
- Sauna / steam bath
- Swimming pool
- Toilet / Bathroom
- Distance shopping:10 km
- Distance restaurant:150 m
- Distance water:350 m