Vacation rentals - Friedrichskoog Spitze, Germany
With this holiday cottage it is possible to arrive on all days of the week, not just Saturday, which is our usual arrival and departure day. You can thereby also decide on the length of your stay, as long as the house is also part of our 'short break' offer. The optional arrival offer applies all year round.
3 - 5 days stay in the holiday house
You are not allowed to smoke in holiday homes marked with this symbol. dansommer cannot guarantee, nor control that the smoking ban is upheld, but we expect all of our guests to do so.
Holiday homes marked with this symbol have an internet connection. The internet connection can be limited to a certain number of GB, or may be a paid connection. In the house description you can see which type of connection is offered (wireless, using a LAN cable or a USB etc.)
Ïn holiday homes marked with this symbol you are not allowed to bring your pets. Please note, that these houses are not necessarily allergy free, as the owners can have had their own pet on the property.
These small but fine cottages are located in the holiday village Friedrichskoog-Spitze which is situated only a few metres from the North Sea between the dike and meadows. This complete Scandinavian-style built, bright wooden house, invites you to cosy and relaxing hours on the private terrace or in the lounge area equipped with modern, bio-ethanol fireplace.
Thanks to the flexible daily rate system, you will find offers to suit all types of budgets and holidays, from the spontaneous short break, long weekends, extended relaxing summer holidays or a break in the quieter off-season, when the North Sea can be very exciting and a very special atmosphere prevails at the dike.
The fully-equipped kitchen is ideal for cosy cooking sessions with your loved ones. Your private terrace invites you to take long sunbath, barbecue or a leisure breakfast and enjoy the wonderful aroma of freshly baked bread. The cottages are situated next to the small centre called Friedrichskoog-Spitze and is situated directly behind the dike and only a few metres from the Wadden Sea National Park. Friedrichskoog with its famous seal station and the largest fishing port of the western coast of Schleswig Holstein can be quickly reached from the holiday home village. For the kids, there is always something to discover, for example, the big pirate playground or the indoor play park located in Wal-Gebäude.
- Many homes in this holiday village are offered on daily rate: DSH625 - DSH641
- Few pictures are actual representation of the house; the colour of the interiors and the house may be different
- Daily arrival and departure possible all year round!
- Short breaks available minimum 2 nights onwards! Prices depend on the day of arrival and length of stay:
- Abbreviations: O= Overnight, WP = Week Price.
- 2 O – Check in Saturday: 40% of WP; Check in Sunday-Thursday: 30% of WP; Check in Friday: 45% of the WP.
- 3 O–Check inSaturday: 47% of WP; Check in Sunday-Wednesday: 45% of WP; Check in Thursday / Friday: 55% of WP.
- 4 O–Check in Saturday-Wednesday: 60% of WP; Check in Thursday /Friday: 65% of WP.
- 5 N- Check in Saturday-Friday: 75% of WP
- All year round insulated
- Natural gas
- Underfloor heating - bathroom
- Bio fireplace
- Other consumption costs excl.
- Garden furniture
- Parking on the site (1 spaces)
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water
- Electric cooker (4 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer Box
- Coffee brewer
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Free wi-fi unlimited usage
- Golf course
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Activity room
- Covered Terrace/Balcony
- Ground floor
- Living room
- Not Available
- Sauna / steam bath
- Swimming pool
- Toilet / Bathroom
- Distance fishing opportunity:25 km
- Distance shopping:3 km
- Distance restaurant:500 m
- Distance water:100 m